Thursday, June 14, 2007

Celebrating 21 yrs. of marriage


Today is the day. I am so grateful for my dear sweet husband for staying by my side for the last 21 yrs. And I am also grateful for my committment to him. I feel like our lives together have brought a lot of joy, love, trust, and of course hardship. The hardships have taught us many great life lessons, so I cannot be ungrateful for them. Our children are now 20, 18, 16, 14, 11, 8 and 6. We have 2 graduated from HS now and on to college and life. We have grey hairs and many wrinkles to prove our growth and maturity through the years. LOL! We've both pledged to age gracefully, but I'm getting to the point where coloring my hair is becoming an option. heehee!

All I know now is that this life has been more bearable with him in it. Life has been brighter with his love for me AND my love for him. I am excited for the next 21 and more yrs. with him!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Leah!
What a wonderful family you have!

Victoria said...

I know I said it before, but Happy 21st Anniversary!! Your amazing and I love you tons! Congratulations!!