Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm done............ for now.



I finished my FINAL final today. Yay! I've had a Saturday class this semester and I hated it. I've decided that Saturdays are precious and I won't do it again unless I absolutely have to. I did manage to pull a B+ out of my Fitness class. That's a big one for me since I've never liked anything P.E. I don't mind working out under my own terms, I've just always hated P.E.

I begin classes again on January 3rd. So, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the break. Well, after all the Christmas hoopla is over at least.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Whew! Now pour a mug of hot chocolate, put your feet up, and take a well-deserved break. Good on ya, getting through the semester!

Kari said...

Yay! That finals are over!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!!!!