Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I can't believe....

I let the whole month of June go by and not a post. It has been a busy summer so far. We have been doing summer movies and swimming. That is usually the gist of our summer fun because I always use up my dh's vacation time with my calling in young women's. I've already been to youth conference and will be going to girls camp in 2 weeks. But times are a changin'! This will be my last year going to girls camp. I have a new calling.........RS 2nd counselor/enrichment counselor. Tonight was YW's and I really missed being there. I have been in for 8 yrs. That's 8 yrs. of going to weekly activities. 8 yrs. of youth conferences and girl's camps. This has been a hard transition, but I know Heavenly Father will help me adjust. I am definitely in new territory!!!


We are going to lagoon as a family through my dh's work and that will probably be the last big thing we do for awhile. I will try to get pictures and post them on my family blog. We had a blast last year so I am hoping for some fun.

Also, last week my dh and I were able to go on a 2 day retreat for our 22nd anniversary. It was wonderful! We went to a little, very charming bed and breakfast in the middle of SLC. We were the only ones there so it was a nice and quiet time. Amid a house full of kids, 4 of them grown ups, it's nice to have some quiet, peaceful moments.


No comments: