Friday, October 06, 2006

Ahhh! It's Friday!

My first set of midterms is over. Two more next week. But, I am unbelieveably relieved. I got an "A" on my sight-singing test, and I will find out about my written on Tuesday.

It's date night, and I look forward to it every week. I don't even care what hubby and I do on our dates anymore, it's just much needed time with him...alone. I love it! It has been fundamental in our relationship. We have done it for so long now, that it wouldn't seem right to skip it. I see too many couples in my life that don't put each other and their marriage as a top priority. And they still wonder what's wrong with their marriage. My dh and I have always tried to put God and family first, and it has paid off. Marriage and family life is hard, full of challenges, and we need all the help we can get, so why not include God in that relationship? Our beliefs have been fundamental in keeping this family going. In keeping us good, hard working, honest individuals.

I am blessed. I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am learning to live to my full potential because of this "good news".

Remember, work hard and you will be blessed. Being married 20 yrs. and still counting is plenty of positive proof of that.

No comments: