Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's time to be done

These were some of the last words from my therapist yesterday. These are difficult words to hear. I knew counseling was coming to a close. I felt it. I knew I was feeling better. But, it is still difficult to hear. So, now I am on an "If" and "When" basis. If I need it, or when I need it. I'm sure I'll need a tune-up every now and then. It can be easy to forget. This was my second stint with him. He has certainly blessed my life with so much knowledge of something better.

My pmdd this month was bearable, mostly because I knew and accepted the signs and did not play a victim to them. I am currently waiting to see a gynecologist that may be able to help me a bit more than my family doctor. I need something more, whether it be a med change or hormone therapy. I just know that there must be a doctor out there with more knowledge and more help. I feel it.

No comments: