Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What I learned in 2006

*Life is definitely like a rollercoaster.
*Although the rollercoaster can be scary, it can be fun.
*Life is what YOU make of it.
*My family loves me despite all of my faults.
*I have a brain that works.
*My eyes have been opened to chronic pain, and what it can teach me.
*Our life here on earth is all about learning, enduring, and overcoming.
*Life is fragile.
*A life lived with faith and hope is a happier one.
*A life lived with the gospel of Jesus Christ is a better one.
*God helps people through people.
*Love in a marriage is much deeper after 20 yrs. If people would just give it a chance.
*To have love in a marriage is a blessing.
*What I am learning from being a mother to 7 I cannot learn any other way.
*Friends can lift you up in times of sorrow.
*Paying tithing really can bring about miracles.
*People will try to hurt you, but you can choose how to react.
*Heavenly Father abandons no one.
*Love is eternal.
*I can do this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great list Leah!

Leah said...

Thanks!