Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am learning new stuff everyday...

School has been very difficult this semester which adds a lot of stress to my life, but I have to keep saying "I think I can" because I know it will be worth it in the end!

Having depression and anxiety in my life tends to make it, and everything else, even more challenging, but I know there's a purpose in everything and I am trying to find it. It has definitely made my perspectives on life and in the gospel more understanding and open to what Heavenly Father understands and what I understand. He knows all and I don't. This is definitely making me a less judgemental person, and that alone is a miracle. I have seen growth in the struggle and today I'm in a good place. I can't tell what tomorrow will bring, but I do know one thing....that whatever it is, If I give it to my Father in Heaven, after all I can do, he will be there. I have learned so much about "grace" and the part it needs to play in my life. I just have to remember that Heavenly Father knows what He's doing and when I put my trust in Him, it all works together for good.

No comments: