Thursday, November 01, 2007

My life in a nutshell...

1. School is dang hard this semester. (I don't know why I need another challenge?!?!)

2. I've finally figured out what I want to do when I grow up....I'm changing my major to........Social Work. I'm finally goin' for the Bachelors.

3. I still love music, passionately, and it was a good thing to start back to school with. I will still take classes in music for fun, but it really was never what I wanted to do as a career.

4. Halloween was a blast this year. Our school had a fall fest which the kids loved and trick-or-treating was so easy with older kids and great weather.

5. Pmdd still sucks and I'm still struggling with finding a good mix of meds, but I'm finally coming to acceptance and I feel freer. It's all about accepting my limitations and realizing I'm still a good person.

6. My kids are all happy in school and that's makes my life easier.

7. My house is mess because so much of my energy is going to school. Oh well.

8. YW's keeps me busy in all the extra time I might have otherwise. But, I love it!

Life moves forward quickly and I look forward to Thanksgiving... spending time with family, eating good food, and no expections. Just togetherness!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey don't wait so long to update your blog next time girly! I miss you!

Jen said...

Busy busy Leah! Thanks for the update. So glad it's getting better for you. (((((((((hugs)))))))))