Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

It's been a nice day. The kids decorated my car, and Ashleigh had all of her friends text me "Happy Birthday" as many times as they wanted to. I got 71 all together. It was really fun.

Then, when I got home the kids all had a surprise party for me. They even bought me a pinata and decorated the living room. We also played a game. Then we went to a nice dinner this evening.

I also got calls from LaJoy, my sis Kim, my friend Maxine and Claudia. I got some flowers from my friend Vicki, and some balloons from the Young Women's presidency in my ward. And I can't forget all the birthday wishes from my sista's. Thank you all!

All in all it was a great day!

I love my family!

(A virus attacked my kodak easyshare software so I can't load the pics we took of the party)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Blog is looking great! :) Happy Belated Birthday again! Sounds like a great day.

Kari said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed it! I loved that your girls had their friends text you so much to tell you happy birthday!! :)

Sounds like it was a great day!