Friday, January 25, 2008

What's in my purse?

I've been tagged by my sister Kim, so here is what is in my purse right now. I'm always amazed at how much stuff we can fit into such small places!


Here's the list of things to look for:

Button
Ibuprofen
Wallet
Hand lotion
A 1$ bill
Cell phone
Two checkbooks
My 3 drivers licenses(old one, temp one, and new one I just got in the mail)
2 sets of keys
2 free tickets to the movies (from when I went to a movie and it cut out)
Carmex
Halls lozenges
Eye drops
Tampon
Pad
Palm pilot
Floss
Fingernail clippers
Lots of paper stuff (I don't want to get detailed, too boring)
Notebook
Toilet paper (don't want to get caught without that. Really just to wipe my nose)
Student card
Costco card
Temple recommend
And many other cards (again, too boring to mention all of them)
Sunglasses
Paperclips

Those who should consider themselves tagged:
Kari
Denise
Kris
Shayla
Donna

Show us what ya got!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Okay Leah,
I'll be brave and take the challenge! I will try to post it this next week! I love it though, lots of fun!!! :)

And your new car looks great too by the way, and good luck selling your van.