Wednesday, February 07, 2007

That's what I get

For reading Denise's blog. Now I have been tagged. And the same rules apply for my blog...if you have not been tagged yet, and you are reading this, you have now, officially been tagged. Return and report!

So, six unusual things about me:

1. I had more adult friends in my childhood than friends around my age.

2. I have 7 children. In this world today, that is certainly unusual.

3. I am an "on the side" type of person when it comes to going out to eat. I like to control how much stuff goes on stuff, like spaghetti sauce, or how much condiments go on a sandwich, or dressing on salad.

4. I am a very physical person. Meaning I like to hug and also give physical contact when I am talking to someone. Like a touch on the shoulder, arm, or shake a hand. But I will not do it if I know someone is uncomfortable with it. I am also a cuddler. I love to cuddle with my dh, babies, and kids.

5. I am a super taster. No, not a picky eater...a Super Taster!

6. I love calendaring. I have a big calendar, I have a PDA, and I have my PDA calendar on my computer. I love looking over what's coming up.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Fantastic, thanks for accepting the tag challenge, lol. I'm curious what a Super Taster is. You're super at tasting things? You like everything you taste? Your superpower is Extreme Taste Buds? Share!

the princess said...

hey leah ... that was only FIVE thngs - i'm still waiting for #six! *lol* you never cease to make me smile. thanks!

Victoria said...

Yes, what Jannet said you need 6, plus you have to tag someone else..lol! I like things on the side too.