Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's day


The day started out really nice. I wrote some romantic stuff for my dh on our bathroom mirror and attached a card. My 5 yo thought that was the coolest. Went to class, then came home 2 hrs. later to go to lunch with dh. (he got off work for me) Best way to avoid the holiday crowd, and still enjoy eating out. We hung out the rest of the day and into the night. After we put the children to bed, we settled in for a nice evening together.:o) When, from out of nowhere, my 14 yo son yells, "W, said 5 yo,just threw up!!" OMHeck! It was everywhere, including all over my 14 yo's trombone case and bed. It took us an hour to clean it up. You can bet the romance was gone after that! So, here's a tip: Don't let your kid eat all his valentine treats in one evening. Vomit and romance don't mix. BTW, he was fine the next day.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

LOL! That's one way to kill the mood!

My ds Mayson does that too, and gets sick everytime, you'd think he'd learn?

Glad you had a great day.

Heidi said...

ROFL! That was a recent occurrence (about a month ago) in our house - killed it pretty quick for me, but apparently, it's a little more difficult to get that kind of dwindlement from dh!!

LOL - what a FUN day for you!