Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I love the movie "Parenthood"

Up, down, up, down
Oh, what a ride!

It was just interesting to me,
that a ride could make me so,
so frightened, so scared, so sick,
so excited and so thrilled all together.

Some didn't like it,
they went on the Merry-go-round.
That just goes around...nothing.
I like the rollercoaster.
You get more out of it.


The rollercoaster of life has taken on a new meaning to me in the last 8 yrs. I married a man, 20 yrs. ago, who is so easy going. Things slide like water off a ducks back for him. I was totally opposite. Serious, perfectionist, absolutely NOT flexible. I have learned so much from this wonderful man. We have worked so beautifully together, because we have taught eachother so much. I have tightened him up and he has loosened me up. I laugh now. I love like I've never allowed myself to love before. The love of my life has taught me what it means to have passion for life.

No comments: