Saturday, July 29, 2006

On the right track again

After my counseling visit yesterday, I am on a high. I finally feel like I'm on the right track again. I still have a lot of work to do going down that track, but at least I now feel like I'm pointed in the right direction.

I am working on not depending on what other's think of me to give me value, or confidence. I need to find that within myself. I have had a peek, and I like it. I like feeling good about myself. Within that process, I will become a more efficient, happier, content human being.

Something I heard on the show "Starting Over" was when Allison asked the life coach if whe will ever be cured of this, and the answer was, "Life is a work in progress."

There will always be ups and downs. There will always be something to overcome or work through.

So, I've told my husband whenever I get asking the same questions about ever being normal again, or being rid of this chaos in my mind, etc. etc., to remind me that "Life is a work in progress."

No comments: