Monday, July 31, 2006

Trying not to forget

After a week and a half, I finally got to go to water aerobics again. Dr. says no other kind of exercise for a month. I'm just glad to get my body moving again. I really did miss it!

The weekend was filled with work and fun. On Sunday we went to my nephew's homecoming talk and then to my sisters home for dinner. It was great to be with family. I always enjoy the get togethers with them. Now that my great nephew has been born, we have 4 generations at our gatherings. It is so wonderful to see the family grow.

As we were getting in the car to go to my sisters, our car wouldn't start. It was hard not to go into that victim mode I'm so famous for. But, I worked through my discouragement and moved on to have a good day. My husband thinks it's the starter motor. All I know is the car started today. So weird.

Today is a good day, although I'm a bit overwhelmed at the condition of my home since I've been down for the last 10 days. I have to get over the worry. The house will always be here and always need to be tidied. The cleanliness of my home does not define who I am.

"Life is a work in progress!!"

No comments: